The Hunter Group
The HUNTER Group (Heidelberg University Neural Therapy Education and Research Group) is an interdisciplinary working group of the University of Heidelberg. It was founded in 2011. The honorary chairman is Prof. Dr. Manfred Zimmermann.
Members and staff members of:
• University Clinic für Anesthesiology Heidelberg
• University Clinic für Gynecology and Obstetrics Heidelberg
• Womens Clinic, Gynecological Endocrinology and Fertility Disorders
• Medical Clinic, Krehl Clinic
• Kirchhoff Institut of Physics
The objectives of the HUNTER Group are:
• To provide high quality training
• Scientific study of the foundational and the clinical applications of Neural Therapy
• Support for therapy with local anesthetics in a clinical setting
• Interdisciplinary team work
• Public relations in conjunction with neural therapeutic and pain societies.