The HUNTER Group (Heidelberg University Neural Therapy Education and Research Group) is an interdisciplinary working group of the University of Heidelberg. It was founded in 2011. The honorary chairman is Prof. Dr. Manfred Zimmermann.
The objectives of the HUNTER Group are:
• To provide high quality training
• Scientific study of the foundational and the clinical application of neural therapy
• Support for therapy with local anesthetics in a clinical setting
• Interdisciplinary team work
• Public relations in conjunction with the Neural Therapy and Pain Organization.